2015年8月8日土曜日

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

The Seven Dwarfs love Snow White.
They laugh and sing and dance.
They are very happy in the small house.

The scene that Snow White is loved by everyone, and she makes everyone happy.
Snow White is the main character of this story.
She is not only beautiful but also kind.
I want to be a woman as her.

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs is one of the best movies I like.
When I was a elementary school student, my mother gave me its video for a Christmas present.
Please read its book or see movies!!

Vocabulary

Reference
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (2012)by Kathryn Harper

4 件のコメント:

  1. The scene that Snow White is loved by everyone, and she makes everyone happy.

    This is not a sentence, just a noun phrase. How about:

    Snow White is loved by everyone, and she makes everyone happy.

    返信削除
  2. When I was a elementary school student, >

    When I was an elementary school student, OR
    When I was in elementary school,

    返信削除
  3. my mother gave me its video >
    my mother gave me the video

    Please read its book >
    Please read the book

    返信削除
  4. Did you see Snow White and the Huntsman?
    http://www.snowwhiteandthehuntsman.com

    返信削除