2015年8月6日木曜日

hello!
Please let me introduce myself to you.
My name is Rika Morita.
I`m from Japan.
My old is 19.
My birthday is 12,26.
I belong to Kumamoto University.
I study law.

And, I work at a convinient store, seven eleven.
It is one of the biggist companies in Japan.
It is famous for gold series.

I like singing and playing the piano.
I am good at understanding the correct sound.
I like foreign singers.
I like Alicia Keys and Touhoushiki.
The song they sing give me a big power.

I like traveling.,too.
In my summer vacation, I will go to a lot of places.
For example, I will go to Tokyo at September.
There, I go shopping and go to art museam and theme park.  
I`m looking forward to it.

I ike eating and sleeping.
I love delicious foods
I cannot do without sweet.

My goal in summer vacation is improving English`s skill.
I will study English everyday even if I`m busy.
In this class, I want to try very hard.

Thank you for watching this.




5 件のコメント:

  1. My old > My age
    convinient store > convenience store
    at September > in September

    返信削除
  2. I often buy something at seven-eleven!

    返信削除
  3. I study law too!
    I liked Tohoshinki some years ago.

    返信削除
  4. Nice to meet you.
    I have little knowledge about foreign music, but Ilike listenig to music too.
    I want to talk about music with you someday.

    返信削除
  5. NIce to see you, Rika san. I envi you because you have a lot of wonderful plan to enjoy of your summer vacation. I am studying about school health at Kumamoto University since last April. One of a teacher teach us law which is really intereting to me due to the process to make a decision. It is very tough to me to memolize the each law.... any way let us enjoy studying in our English class!! thanks a lot .Masa honda

    返信削除